Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DMT - Magical Ayahuasca

Can you hear the wind? What does it say to you? To me, it tells stories of people, animals, and plants united by the unseen force of life. This love frequency gives us breath. It's swimming in our blood through elements we don't quite understand.

DMT lives inside of me. This chemical is a part of my existence. My vibrational signature depends on this ancient substance. As I block the inhibitor that divides the physical and spiritual worlds, the Omniverse opens up my comprehension and understanding.

I have taken the journey. I have taken the plunge. The Ayahuasca gift contains the DMT found deep in my primary function. It allows this force to saturate my being. Bathing and cleansing my soul in the spiritual waters of life.

My old self dies. All of its false beliefs, its boundaries of perception, its selfish way of being pass into the realm of the dead. I am reborn. I am a living example of spiritual resurrection as I breathe in new life. Ayahuasca, DMT you have given me a fresh start. I can feel the evolution of my essence revived through the nectar of deities.  I embrace the world with the eyes of a child.

I can see the world breathe and the echoes of its thoughts. It observes me as well. Yes, even the living rock can feel the love that shines from my core. The winking star speaks to me as if to say, "We are one. I am yours and you are mine. Your needs are my needs. Your heart is my heart. Connected we shine together."

The patterns of life have revealed themselves to me. They flow and move through everything perceivable to man. They direct our thoughts, our steps, our growth, and fill me with joy. The seasons follow their directive as dictated by the wind and the sky.

I can now follow the light of the mind and it shows me a better way.


https://yu240.isrefer.com/go/rlappc/rlappc/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=blogger&utm_campaign=blogger-beth-ayahuasca-retreat-blog&utm_keyword=daniel-aya-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment